The Queer Couples Center
Are you thinking about coming out of the closet? Are you in a relationship and worried how this will effect your partner?
If you are considering what it might mean for you to open up to friends and family about your sexuality it can be a challenging & scary thought.
We get it! We are a group of therapists who are LGBTQ, and highly trained to help you with all the complexity of coming out.
We'll help you:
1. Work through your specific & unique issues.
2. Learn effective communication and tools to support you through the process.
3. Learn tools that will help get you through this challenging time.
TALK TO A LGBTQ THERAPIST NOW!
We support queer individuals & couples with:
* Communication Difficulties
* Anxiety, Depression and Shame
* Affairs & Infidelity
* Sex Therapy
* Gender & Identity issues
* Coming Out
* Open, Poly & Non-Monogamous Relationships
IT GETS BETTER!
Find a therapist for queer relationships - Call now to start with your FREE consultation.