THE QUEER COUPLES CENTER IS HIRING:
HIRING LMFTS AND AMFTS
POSITIONS OPEN for 2018 at The Queer Couples Center
Position 1: Contracted Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Position 2: Contracted Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT)
Queer men and queer clinicians of color encouraged to apply.
The Queer Couples Center is a dynamic therapy center in its 2nd year of operation. The Center focuses on offering sliding scale mental health services by queer MFTs and Associate MFTs to the LGBTQIA communities of the Bay Area. Our specialty and focus is in couples therapy and relationship counseling.
This position is a contracted position with the Center. We will refer you clients and retain a percentage of fees to cover the Center's costs. You would see clients at your own office.
● Provide psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families
● Maintain a caseload of at least 4 clients
● Be available weekday evenings and weekend days for client sessions
● Maintain active registration as an LMFT or AMFT
● Comply with legal and ethical standards as set forth by the state of California
● Participate in individual or group consultation
● Maintain, update and share your schedule weekly with the center
● Participate in ongoing training and education and attend all center activities
● Enthusiasm for couples counseling and attachment focused modalities.
● Interested in video taping for learning purposes
● POC clinicians are encouraged to apply
● Payment shall be made monthly and will be based upon actual funds received from clients for Contractor’s services.
● Quarterly community meetings with training
● Marketing done for you, clients provided
● Connection to dynamic, skilled and community oriented colleagues
To apply please email resumé and short cover letter to: